About Bravo Greater Des Moines
Bravo Greater Des Moines envisions a community where arts, culture and heritage organizations across central Iowa are recognized and supported as vital contributors to the region’s vibrant quality of life.
The mission of Bravo Greater Des Moines is to provide reliable funding and support that strengthens arts, culture and heritage organizations serving Greater Des Moines.
Bravo Greater Des Moines envisions a community where arts, culture and heritage organizations across central Iowa are recognized and supported as vital contributors to the region's vibrant quality of life.
Bravo embraces the following organizational values to promote and support the cultural community of Greater Des Moines:
- Collaborative – Bravo values collaboration and inclusion throughout the region, across all partner communities and among the organizations we support. We will work with all stakeholders to define and achieve long-term success for arts and culture in the region.
- Inclusive – Bravo values diversity and we will promote a culture of inclusion in our governance, operations, grants and other initiatives that support arts, culture and heritage organizations.
- Accountable – Bravo will be accountable to its local government partner communities and to the organizations we support. We will act with integrity and transparency, and we will allocate our resources responsibly.
- Regional – A focus and a commitment to investing where resources, organizations and activities will have the most impact throughout the region.
- Opportunistic – Bravo will consistently deliver on core functions but will remain nimble enough to respond strategically to the needs of the organizations we support and as opportunities arise.
- Passionate – Bravo stakeholders are all passionate about arts and culture and the benefits Bravo brings to the organizations we support. We will make decisions based on what is best for the arts and culture organizations in Greater Des Moines.